+17 Direct Indirect Sentence Exercise Ideas


+17 Direct Indirect Sentence Exercise Ideas. Direct and indirect speech exercise. General grammar exercise may 8, 2022;

Direct Indirect Speech
Direct Indirect Speech from www.slideshare.net

The second is a sentence beginning with interrogative words. Father warned the son (then add inverted comma )and after the sentence an exclamatory mark will come. He said he had been walking along the street.

Use 'Can You Tell Me'.


I suggested to my brother that we should go to some hill station for a change. Sentence with question tags : 1) where does she play.

Indirect Questions Exercise 1 (Present Simple Tense) Change The Direct Questions Into Indirect Questions.


‘my lord, is any of your silver missing?’ the sergeant said to the bishop. In this exercise, we will practice questioning sentences. ‘what do you want?’ she asked him.

Gap Filling Exercise April 28, 2022;


Prepositions quiz april 27, 2022 Verbs exercise may 3, 2022; The first is sentences starting with a helping verb.

I Promised To Deliver Her The Parcel.


General grammar exercise may 8, 2022; ‘my son, when will you come back?’ said the mother. My brother told me that the next day at 10 am, he would be writing his exam.

Passive Voice Exercise May 9, 2022;


I said to my brother, “let us go to some hill station for a change”. He said, “i am fine.” he said that he was fine. Gap filling exercise may 11, 2022;